Valentines Day Gift Guide 2018- Grooming & Tech
A Valentines Day gift guide wouldn't be complete without some gadgets and gizmos galore. Find some of the best Valentines Day gifts for the techie, groomer, and even a special getaway!
1. Mophie Power Boost- Always stay connected to your 'bae' no matter what. Compact and easy to carry, the portable charger is a necessity for any #labeledman on-the-go. What we like most about this power booster is the LED status that indicates the battery levels and charging status. For $20, this won't break the bank so treat yourself and buy one for him and one for you.
2. Iphone x Under Armour Arsenal Case- The case that simply does it all. The Under Armour case stores earbuds, keys, and more items with a stretch resistant tension cords. We all know that Iphones have more cracked screens then anything we've ever seen so this is a great gift. This gift is perfect for the guy who is losing all of his stuff, running out of the house has never been easier!
3. Coby Ovation Wireless Headphones- Listening to music at home on your headphones while tuning out the world is something many people enjoy after a hard day of work. One of the best deals out there, is these Coby Ovation Wireless Headphones. First off, they have an adjustable fit on each side, giving you the utmost comfort and extra padding on each headphone. If that didn't already make them great, they have wireless bluetooth with a 33 foot range, built-in mic, and great bass quality. Personally, we love the black but the white option is great for a guy who likes a little more flair. Coby has been around since 1991, so these are quality headphones that will last for years to come.
4. Kiehls Facial Fuel- A staple in the Kiehls #grooming products, the vitamin-enriched and energizing non-oily facial moisturizer is the perfect gift for any guy. What is genius about this Kiehls product is that it actually refreshes your face with a menthol-like feeling while not drying out your skin or making it oily.. The key ingredients to the facial fuel is Chestnut Extract which acts as the skin’s barrier function, thereby helping the skin to retain and restore its lipids. The other major ingredient is Viatmin C which in addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C reduces lines and wrinkles on your face.
5. DDove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash- The first ever mens foaming body wash for men is a great add-on to any grooming product. The foaming wash keeps odors away all day long while feeling fresh all day. The technology in the foam penetrates up to five laters of skin to replenish it from the every day grind. A big complaint from men is that foams dry the skin. Dove Men + Care uses Nutrium Moisture technology, the foaming lather formula helps skin retain its natural moisture and kills dryness in one single dose. We love their product for everyday use and at less than $7 in most stores, its the affordable gift that keeps on giving.
6. Cygalle Healing SpaApple Scrubbing Mask- The 2 in 1 formula is carefully designed to buff away dead surface skin cells while toning it at the same time. The green apple extract is a natural toner to the skin which also leaves it smelling naturally fresh. This scrubbing mask also has anti-aging properties in it, derived from Pomegrante and Cranberry, Vitamins C and E. This helps protect the skin from the harsh environment. With any scrub, we suggest using no more than two times a week along with your daily facial cleanser.
7. SteelMclean Sport Culture Green Tea Body Wash & Face Cleanser- This product is one of our recent finds and we love the easiness of it. The cleanser is essentially a 2-in1 where you can use it all over while being smooth enough for your face as well. While this cleanser has 11 different botanical extracts, we want to highlight a specific few. The (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract helps maintain healthy skin by adding extra nutrients and conditioners and the Witch Hazel leaves your skin silky smooth. At $22, this gift won't break the bank and for the guy that doesn't want a bunch of different products, this is the perfect solution!
8. Time Nyack Valentines Day Retreat- For those who live in New York City and want to get away! The Time Nyack is a beautiful resort just outside NYC (train, car, or bus to get there). Included in the package is a welcome glass of Rose, a bottle of bubbly in room, decadent chocolates, and use of the Time Nyack's facilities. Use code "RR" for the special rate and enjoy a romantic getaway.